1. It can be Satanic if it wants to be. Satanists and Luciferians have every right to use it too.
2. It can be negative if used in that way. This is a neutral symbol that glides between good and bad flawlessly.
3. Again..it is a neutral symbol and can be used for harm just as much as it can be used for nice things.
1. Yes..it does stand for that..but it is not the only thing. It has been known to also stand for the wounds of Christ. Five senses, Stages of life, 5 pillars of the Muslim faith as well as five daily times of prayer, 5 virtues of a knight..the list goes on and on.
2. Wicca..maybe…but paganism and witchcraft…are not always nature and peace based. Paganism is in fact an umbrella term for alot of different spirituality and religions. Witchcraft is a practice done by some of those ( but it can also be secular so..it doesnt have to have any religious context) Also..you are erasing satanist and luciferians again. There are plenty of devils under the Pagan umbrella.
3. *shrug* if you are Wiccan.. I guess it would..but then again..it can stand for almost any deity in any religion.